Please contact us for upcoming event information.
- Bringing International Expertise to Our Americas Region
I originally joined Faithful+Gould in the UK & Europe but managed to combine my love of travel with a great career opportunity and joined the strategic facility consulting team in Phoenix, Arizona.
11 Aug 2014
- A New Focus on Integrated Project and Program Management Services
We are today announcing a new business focus on integrated project and program management services.
21 Jul 2014
- Faithful+Gould Awarded IO&T Project in Fort Irwin
Faithful+Gould, as part of the BTF Solutions joint venture, has been awarded a $42.3-million initial outfitting and transition (IO ) task order contract at the Weed Army Community Hospital in Fort Irwin, California.
17 Jul 2014
- Faithful+Gould Presenting at WorkDesignNow Seminar
On July 15, Steven Bernstein, program director for strategic portfolio planning & workplace, will take part in "Post-Occupancy Lessons Learned at GSK," a webinar sponsored by research collaborative WorkDesignNow.
9 Jul 2014
- Faithful+Gould Moves Up ENR’s 2014 Top Lists
ENR’s 2014 Top Program Management and CM/PM list announced.
7 Jul 2014
- Faithful+Gould Advises on PBI California Court Cost-Effectiveness Study
We recently assisted on a report titled "Governor George Deukmejian Courthouse: Evaluation of Cost Effectiveness" for the Judicial and Court Operations Services Division of the Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) on the Governor George Deukmejian Courthouse in Long Beach.
6 Jul 2014
- Faithful+Gould Raises a Hand for Chicagoland Habitat for Humanity
Faithful+Gould took an active role in Chicagoland Habitat for Humanity's 'Raise Your Hand Chicagoland' house build event, which occurred on May 29–June 1, 2014 at Pioneer Court Plaza in Chicago.
20 Jun 2014
- Contingency Analysis and Risk Quantification
Setting the right amount of contingency is critical for both the owner and the contractor.
19 Jun 2014