- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital, Dallas, Texas
Faithful+Gould provided schedule support services to UTSW for the new 1.3 million square foot William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital in Dallas, Texas. The new hospital's unique "W" shape design is an example of "form follows fuction". The "W" shape ...
17 Apr 2015
- Continued Success at UT Southwestern
UT Southwestern Medical Center opens William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital.
17 Apr 2015
- Reza Amirkhalili Named President and Managing Director of Americas business
Faithful+Gould announced today that it has appointed Reza Amirkhalili as its new president and managing director of its Americas business, effective April 1, 2015.
9 Apr 2015
- Successfully Managing Change
The driving force behind organizational change is often the ever persistent demand to keep up with industry standards and deliver an excellent product or service.
19 Mar 2015
- BTEA Planned Airport Development and Construction Seminar - Herrick, Feinstein LLP 2 Park Avenue New York NY 10016
The Building Trades Employers’ Association (BTEA) announced four seminar programs for 2015. These series are a part of the BTEA’s ongoing education and training program for union contractors, owners and developers, design professionals and facilities managers. To kick off the ...
- Cost Estimating - Performance Measures
As quoted by Peter Drucker, “What gets measured gets managed.” Paying attention to the estimating method and approach and measuring the performance either quantitatively or qualitatively, facilitates better management of the estimating effort.
17 Mar 2015
- Intentional Value Management – Prevention Versus Cure
Value engineering workshops conducted at the end of a design phase can lead to redesign cost and schedule implications. However, value management can be used early and often within the planning and design process to prevent ever needing a cure.
27 Feb 2015
- Delivering Predictability, Maximising Supply Chain Value
When embarking on any project, confidence in the outcome throughout its lifecycle is essential for the project team and the business.
25 Feb 2015