Please contact us for upcoming event information.
- Season's Greetings from the Americas
As President and Managing Director of our Americas region, I would like to personally wish our staff, colleagues and clients a very happy and safe holiday season as we come to the close of another successful year.
11 Dec 2013
- Hotel Renovations: Maintaining the Guest Experience
In the hospitality industry, guest experience is everything. To keep the quality of that experience high and to keep customers returning, hotel owners must continually update and refresh their properties.
6 Dec 2013
- Applying Workplace Solutions to our own Offices
Our new spaces use “agile working” principles. Like communities or neighborhoods, this layout promotes communication, boosts efficiency and speeds decision-making, while drastically reducing operating costs.
27 Nov 2013
- Faithful+Gould Wins John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital Contract
Faithful+Gould has been awarded the construction management contract for the Clean Steam Piping Replacement and the Guaranteed Energy Performance projects at John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital, which will total more than $48 million dollars.
21 Nov 2013
- Integrated Technical Advisory
Infrastructure, from roads and rail to hospitals and courthouses, will always need repair and replacement. Conflicting requirements for cash and stretched budgets will mean there is always a desire to keep costs down, while simultaneously providing value for money.
19 Nov 2013
- The Key to Managing the Lifecycle of Built Assets
Developing a proactive and established asset lifecycle management program is key to effective management of built assets.
18 Nov 2013
- AIA Philadelphia – A Systems Approach to Change Order Management - Center for Architecture / AIA Philadelphia 1218 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
Changes to a project under construction are inevitable, but there are ways that A/E/C professionals can anticipate and minimize the impact of those changes. In this educational session, Faithful+Gould Vice President Dan Shovlin, MRICS, will cover the basics of change ...
- Faithful+Gould Wins USACE Fort Detrick
As part of the BTF Solutions joint venture, Faithful+Gould has been awarded a $43 million contract at the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases for the replacement laboratory at Fort Detrick.
14 Nov 2013