- Intentional Value Management – Prevention Versus Cure
Value engineering workshops conducted at the end of a design phase can lead to redesign cost and schedule implications. However, value management can be used early and often within the planning and design process to prevent ever needing a cure.
27 Feb 2015
- Delivering Predictability, Maximising Supply Chain Value
When embarking on any project, confidence in the outcome throughout its lifecycle is essential for the project team and the business.
25 Feb 2015
- Faithful+Gould Present at 2014 CSVA Value Symposium
As a corporate member of the Canadian Society of Value Analysis (CSVA), we were a major participant at the CSVA Value Symposium 2014 on November 17-18, 2014.
24 Feb 2015
- Delta Airlines Checked Baggage Inspection System
Representing Delta Airlines, we provided construction management services for the implementation of a $56-million new generation inline checked baggage inspection system (CBIS) including all associated existing subsystems upgrades. Our team managed the overall baggage handling ticketing as well as the ...
23 Feb 2015
- GEAPS Exchange 2015 - America’s Center 701 Convention Plaza St. Louis, Missouri 63101
Faithful+Gould will be exhibiting at the Grain Elevator and Processing Society’s (GEAPS) 86th Exchange at America’s Center in St. Louis, Missouri. This conference includes educational programming, exhibitors and networking opportunities for large agribusiness and food & beverage manufacturing clients. The ...
- New York Healthcare Real Estate Summit - New World Stage 340 West 50th Street New York, NY 10019 Stage 3
Glenn Grube, director of Faithful+Gould’s Healthcare Sector group, will serve as a moderator at the 4th Annual Bisnow Healthcare Real Estate Summit on February 13, 2015, in New York. The panels will talk about how hospitals and systems maintain their ...
- Newark Liberty International Airport, Inline Baggage Screening System and CBIS Building
Faithful+Gould is providing project management, construction management and cost management from preconstruction through commissioning for a new, approximately $100-million inline baggage screening facility at Newark Liberty International Airport. This new, 70,000-square-foot baggage building, consisting of a three-story bag room to ...
12 Feb 2015
- John Wayne Airport, Orange County, CA
We have delivered crucial services during the planning, design and construction phases of the $543-million capital improvement program at John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California. The program covers: New Terminal C: 282,000 square feet with six new gates and ...
5 Feb 2015