Please contact us to be put in touch with expert on this subject.
- The Renewable Energy Corporation ASA, headquartered in Oslo, has made an investment decision to establish its new world-scale integrated solar manufacturing complex in Tuas South, Singapore.
- This first of its kind complex, consisting of wafer, cell and module production facilities, will be developed in stages over 5 years.
- In addition to the wafer, cell and module production facilities, the site will incorporate infrastructure and support facilities, and an on-site supplier park. Sufficient space has also been reserved for future research and development activities and possible manufacturing facilities based on potential new technologies.
- The first phase covers a 47ha greenfield site. Upon completion, it will cover an overall site area of 95ha.
- Faithful+Gould is acting as project controls consultant, and providing estimate validation, cost management, and schedule and risk management services.
- To have an international team manage and complete a major new build industrial project safely and to an extremely aggressive schedule.
- The project incorporates wafer, cell and module production facilities and will have the potential to become the world's largest complex of its kind. Fully developed, the complex could hold a production capacity of up to 1.5GW.