We have provided numerous services for projects at John Wayne Airport since 2002.
Most recently, we worked on a $512 million, five-year capital expansion program begun in 2006, building off the master plan that we helped update in 2005.
The expansion program improves airport operations in order to meet current demands and anticipate future needs.
John Wayne Airport is one of the smallest hub airports in the U.S., serving an expanding population base and high volume of travelers.
We are providing services for the following projects:
- Relocation of overnight aircraft
- New parking structure
- Replacement parking structure
- Extend hydrant fueling system
- Taxiway improvements
- Six new terminal projects
Our previous work at John Wayne Airport includes:
- Structural security modifications / bomb incident prevent plan (2006)
- Terminal expansion study (2005-06)
- Master plan update (2005)
- Hybrid cogeneration plant construction (2005)
- Security screening checkpoint modifications (2004)
- Baggage screening compliance (2002)
The services we have provided for John Wayne Airport include:
- Cost estimating
- Cost management
- Master scheduling
- Master plan budgets
- IT system support
- Change order review
- Project controls
- Cost controls
- 4D scheduling prepared using Building Information Modeling (BIM)