Please contact us for upcoming event information.
- International Construction Intelligence
Our experts from around the world present latest data and intelligence about international trends for the construction industry.
18 Dec 2014
- Season's Greetings from Faithful+Gould
As we approach the end of 2014, we’d like to thank you for your continued support.
16 Dec 2014
- CDM 2015 Construction Industry Update
With the New Year fast approaching, Faithful+Gould's safety services thought it appropriate to provide an update on the development of CDM 2015 Regulations.
24 Nov 2014
- Success at the RICS Matrics Young Surveyor of the Year Awards
Faithful+Gould is celebrating after achieving unprecedented success at the RICS Matrics Young Surveyor of the Year awards.
21 Nov 2014
- Bristol Office Makes an Impact at Graduate Careers Fair
Faithful+Gould made a return appearance at this year’s University of the West of England (UWE) Graduate Recruitment Fair, hosting a stand and running an assessment centre ‘bootcamp’ for the students.
13 Nov 2014
- The Importance of Strategic FM in Local Authority Property Management
Local authorities have become significant property owners, and the way they use and manage these valuable assets is central to their service delivery.
12 Nov 2014
- UK Southern Office, London
Heineken, the UK's largest beer and cider brewer, awarded Faithful+Gould the contract to oversee the creation of a new dynamic marketing suite in the West End of London by Oxford Circus. The 15,000ft2 floor space, spread across two floors, was ...
10 Nov 2014
- Supporting the RICS International BIM Implementation Guide
As part of the RICS Global BIM Working Group I was asked to contribute to a document that would move past the 'Why BIM' question to 'How BIM'.
6 Nov 2014