Click on a region marker to reveal pins for that region and use Ctrl+Scroll to zoom in from there!
- Indices have been calculated using a standardized approach considering actual labor, materials, productivity and total construction costs across all studied locations.
- The cost data used has been sourced from projects representative of typical western building standards.
- The indices are a relative representation of varying locations and economies; actual costs are dependent on unique project characteristics.
- Application of an index to a particular project requires specific analysis by one of our technical staff.
- All indices for locations outside of the United States have been calculated considering local inflation and currency values at the time of publication. Exchange rates used are listed in the downloadable file.
The data including location indices represented on this webpage and the information contained herein are provided for the user for guide and information purposes only and Faithful+Gould does not make any representation or warranty as to the factual accuracy of the information provided.
Factors such as the ratio of imported to local materials and labor and relative construction supply and demand for each project can have a substantial impact on international project cost.
Faithful+Gould owes no duty or care in law to any party who uses the data contained herein nor will Faithful+Gould be liable to any party by their use of this data.