This new project adds to the firm’s rapidly growing portfolio of work in the Hospitality, Arts & Leisure (HAL) sector. To date, Faithful+Gould has worked on more than 600 projects in this sector, representing in excess of $25 billion in construction.
This project is an opportunity for Faithful+Gould to continue to develop its hospitality sector expertise in the city and surrounding region. We are happy to be associated with Hilton on such a high-profile project.
Roger Scott, Faithful+Gould's Operations Director
Roger Scott, operations director in the firm’s Philadelphia office and manager of the project, stated, "This project is an opportunity for Faithful+Gould to continue to develop its hospitality sector expertise in the city and surrounding region. We are happy to be associated with Hilton on such a high-profile project."
We will procure all owner-furnished furniture fixtures and artwork, and manage the logistics to ensure an on-time delivery to the site. As part of the scope of work, our team will also:
- Develop and issue bid packages to potential furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) installation contractors.
- Receive and review bids, conduct scope review meetings with appropriate bidders and provide a bid analysis with recommendations to the owner for award.
- Confirm the appropriateness of the successful bidder’s proposed cost, schedule and manpower to complete the scope.
- Track potential changes in scope advising on cost and schedule impacts.
- Review and negotiate change orders with contractors, making recommendations for approval to the owner.
- Lead weekly meetings between FF&E installation contractor and the owner.
- Coordinate FF&E installation activities with the construction manager, the FF&E installation contractor and the owner to minimize business disruption and inconveniences to guests.
Faithful+Gould will also support the owner in the transference of pre-purchased FF&E by working with the installation contractor to develop a material transfer plan. Our team will provide monthly progress reports including budget status updates.