Faithful+Gould has worked closely with Manchester Airport Group since 1996, and will have completed over £200m worth of works by 2015. Together we have worked on over 100 projects including: masterplans; terminal extensions; terminal and retail redevelopments; terminal, retail and office refurbishments; apron Maintenance and extension works; new public and storage car parks; car park capacity enhancements and refurbishments; ground water storage schemes; airfield perimeter security schemes; mechanical and Electrical projects.
Recently works have included the upgrade of retail and car park facilities, which have delivered significant growth in a short timeframe. The majority of the work is undertaken with fixed budgets and completion dates. Faithful+Gould has built a reputation with this important client to deliver on time and to budget in an environment with unique and challenging operational and security challenges. In this timeframe Faithful+Gould has project managed:
- Terminal 2 retail redevelopment.
- Replacement of High Pressure high Temperature main water above the public access terminal building.
- The Jet Parks facility for 4,500+ car parking spaces.
- The construction of a new car rental village.
- “Meet & Greet” customer facility creating 2,800 new storage bays, offices and the implementation of Vehicle Condition Capture technology.
- The construction of a new coach / bus station and wash on a Brownfield site.
- Redeveloped the Terminal 1 arrivals drop off area to increase efficiency and sustainability.