We have a long standing relationship with GlaxoSmithKline and have been involved in a variety of challenging projects including the Small Bulk Vaccine Facility in Singapore. This project was the first plant of its kind in Singapore and introduced new processes and technologies in the bio-pharmaceutical field. We are currently supporting GlaxoSmithKline by playing a major role in their site consolidation programme which covers the UK and Europe.
We provided the following services: Project management, estimating, strategic facilities advice, IT solutions including website, database and capital planning tools, data management, benchmarking, masterplanning, communications strategy and implementation, strategic advice and estate management advice.
- Research and Development Global Strategic Facilities Masterplan - Global
- Multipurpose Production Plan - Global
- Site Consolidation - UK and Europe
- Redevelopment of Beckenham Site - UK
- Research and Development Ware - UK
- Stevenage Research and Chemistry Plant - UK
- Small Scale Development Facility - Singapore
- Zantac Project - Singapore
- Small Bulk Vaccine Facility - Singapore