About the event
Faithful+Gould, in association with the Economist Corporate Network, presents LiveTalk – the first in a series of online broadcasts.
Please join us on 24th May 2017 at 11am GST to hear valuable insights on:
The economic outlook for selected markets across the GCC:
- Macroeconomic trends and growth forecasts for UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Oman
- Operational environment: opportunities and challenges in these selected markets
The format of the event will be a 45 minute live video discussion followed by a 15 minute Q&A session.
The impact of lower oil prices and ensuing tighter liquidity:
- Local cashflow cycles and alternative financing requirements
- Raising capital activities: IPOs and bond issuances
- David Clifton, Regional Development Director, Faithful+Gould
- Ranya Afifi, Network Director – MENAT, The Economist Corporate Network