About the event
Nic Jacobs, Middle East head of systems will be taking part in a special episode of MEED Talks, an hour long online panel discussion where he will discuss the impact of digitalisation on project and programme management and how Faithful+Gould is pioneering in the sector.
Joining Nic on the panel is:
- Richard Thompson, Editorial Director, MEED
- Andrew Killander, VP Major Projects, Aconex
- Marc Durand, Digital Disruption Director, Atkins
The key themes the panelists will cover are:
- Efficiencies in project delivery
- Key drivers in successful project delivery
- How can the role of digital platforms in project management help you?
- Do you manage cross-country teams?–learn how to plan your collaboration and work smarter
- Importance of data security –what’s your perception?
The broadcast will be interactive and there will be time allocated to Q&As