Faithful+Gould, a member of the SNC-Lavalin group, developed a digital tool and interactive dashboard called Save My Seat that allows employees to reserve a seat in the office for the days they plan to be in. The tool was developed internally for use across our 80 offices globally. Following the successful launch, we’ve decided to develop the tool for the wider market.
Employees can plan their office dates far in advance, choose a seat that gives them the preferred distance from other staff and confirm attendance by checking in and out on the day. The tool is enhanced with contact tracing technology, populates interactive dashboards of space utilisation and provides real-time insight which help us design the office of the future.
To schedule a demo or for more information SaveMySeat@fgould.com
- Trips to the office can be planned with the confidence
- The six-foot bubble floorplans in our customizable app highlight proper spacing
- Save My Seat has check-in and check-out features, eliminating physical sign-in procedures
- Track employees' office use to help contact tracing
- Customised e-mails generated by office location are automatically sent out upon reservation confirmation, check-in, and check-out to alert employees of new COVID-related safety features
- Parking space booking functionality