About the event
Our approved course will provide delegates with appropriate information on the legal requirements of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015, covering the duties of the principal designer and the requirements to suitably discharge the role.
Topics covered will include:
- What legislation requires
- HSE expectations
- As Low as Reasonably Practicable (ALaRP)
- So Far as Reasonably Practicable (SFaRP)
- CDM 2015 duty holders
- Understanding and practicing Design Risk Management
- Occupational health in design
- Incorporating Health and Safety through BIM
Who Should Attend?
- Building Surveyors
- Health and Safety Professionals
- Principal Designers
CDM 2015: Is this fully understood and applied correctly to your projects?
Do you understand the duties and requirements of a principal designer?
Management of risk in design: Can you effectively undertake this process?
If unsure then this is the course for you!
- Leeds – 31st Oct – 2nd Nov 2017 - Thorpe Park, Leeds
- Nottingham – 6th Nov – 8th Nov 2017 - Broadgate House, Nottingham
- Epsom – 5th Feb – 7th Feb 2018 - Woodcote Grove, Epsom
- Bristol – 20th – 22nd March 2018 - The Hub, Almondsbury, Bristol
- Edinburgh – 17th – 19th April 2018 - Edinburgh Airport, Hilton
- Newcastle - 21st - 23rd May 2018 - Sandman Signature Newcastle Hotel, Newcastle
It is a 3-day course, beginning at 9am, finishing at 5pm.
Your reservation is inclusive of all course materials, refreshments, lunch and registration fees. For further information including cost of the course or to make a booking, please contact Paul Whitney on 020 7121 2805 or via his profile below.