Faithful+Gould is currently engaged in the provision of advisory services to the prestigious National Archives. Our initial commission was to carry out a review of their Facilities Management (FM) contract structure and advise upon any improvements or changes that could be implemented. To achieve this Faithful+Gould carried out the following:
- A review of the effectiveness of the existing contracts
- A review of the existing service providers performance
- A review of the SLA’s and KPI’s
Further to this review, it was apparent that The National Archives would benefit from a revised approach to their FM delivery, we therefore provided them with:
- Options for a revised contract strategy on re-procurement
- Options for revised service level agreements
Currently we are leading The National Archives through the re-procurement of their FM services, providing guidance and support for their preferred solution.