Faithful+Gould was appointed as a Framework Consultant to Nottinghamshire County Council. We provide professional consultancy services for 10 delivery streams including: Building surveying, quantity surveying, CDM services, project management, planning consultant, landscape design, acoustician services, structural engineering, building engineering services and soil investigation.
We were appointed to the 4 year framework in 2006 (via OJEU) enabling us to provide consultancy services to all County, City, Borough and District Councils within the East Midlands. The framework was agreed and is managed by a team of surveyors in our Nottingham office, with the support of specialist architectural, electrical, mechanical, structural and health and safety support teams.
During the 1st year of the Framework we have completed projects with values up to £60million. We have provided:
- Project management of customer service centre fit-out
- Quantity surveying services, pre- and post-contract, on 15 new build Children's Centres
- CDM Co-ordinator services for various new build and refurbishment schemes
- Quantity surveying and acoustician services for a new build education Academy
- Geo-environmental services, including noise, transport, soil investigation and ecology for a £60million visitors' centre