The £20m two-storey 81,000sq ft (7,525sq m) building is the first to be constructed at the new Abbey Park development being constructed on a Grade II listed 118 parkland site, next to the Deer Park Golf Course at Stoneleigh in rural Warwickshire.
The total development will comprise an office park of 225,000 sq ft in buildings from 10,000 sq ft upwards and over 1,000 car parking spaces.
The ancient deer park at Stoneleigh was transformed by the US Air Force into a hospital site during World War Two, and there has been some business there for more than 50 years.
Developers Pettifer Estates are working closely with English Heritage and the local authority to produce buildings which enhance the historic landscape and which preserve and protect trees, some of which date back to 1594.
Faithful+Gould provided QS services to Pettifer Estates on the masterplanning for the business park, and has now been appointed as the Quantity Surveyor on the AGCO building, which is now under construction by Miller Construction.
Detailed planning consent is already in place for an additional four buildings of 21,500 sq ft, 24,500 sq ft, 27,000 sq ft and 35,000 sq ft, with an opportunity for a further HQ style building of 60,000sq ft.
The AGCO building will be the European Operations Centre of AGCO's agricultural equipment manufacturing business when it completes in June, housing 500 staff. It will become home to the company's headquarters for Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Designed by architects Aedas, the curved structure of AGCO's new building has two separate wings with two 18,000 sq ft (1672 sq m) net floorplates in each. Joined by a spectacular double storey glass atrium with a bridge link at the first floor, each wing has been designed so that it can be separately occupied. The building is fully comfort cooled with raised access floors.
Faithful+Gould regional director Phil Mann said: "This is a striking and high-class building being constructed in a stunning location. We hope to assist Pettifer Estates in the creation of the rest of Abbey Park."