At Faithful+Gould we all have a role to play in supporting our public sector clients to generate maximum value from project investments in times of diminishing finances.
We are driven to provide the highest quality service to our clients, our positive approach creates the best possible value for our clients from every pound they spend. Utilising our appointment to the Pagabo framework gives us a fantastic opportunity to assemble a team of the highest quality to satisfy our Client’s needs.
The suite of Pagabo frameworks provides a broad range of construction and premises related professional services available to any public sector organisation, with many benefits such as:
- It is fully robust, satisfying procurement teams whilst being simple to use by project owners.
- The streamlined processes reduce procurement time and cost.
- The flexibility of the framework makes it adaptable and responsive to client's needs.
- It offers a wide choice of services, including our core services of Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Health & Safety and Building Surveying plus the full complement of associated design services, available as single service or full multidisciplinary.
- Our client focussed scope of services available under Lot 1 drives value by allowing the client to clearly define exactly what they need.
Faithful+Gould have excellent experience and a strong reputation for managing national frameworks. We pride ourselves on delivering services from our Clients locale, utilising SMEs for non-core specialist services. This framework helps to make it easier for SME's to work with public sector organisations, Faithful+Gould's supply chain management and performance is outstanding, with strong established relationships with our supply chain partners, 80% of which are SME's.
The broad capability Faithful+Gould can offer using the flexibility of the Lot 1 appointment will ensure that Clients projects are delivered providing best value solutions in collaborative environments. For more information about Lot 1 of the Professional Services framework, you can find out more in our brochure.