Office fit out and staff relocation. The approach was to project manage the head office staff relocation from Bur Dubai to the Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority building including the fit out of office space. The challenge was to co-ordinate numerous different parties in delivering the differing individual aspects of the overall project to ensure the programme and budget constraints were met.
The task resulted in the successful relocation of staff. To enable this to happen:
- The target building refurbishment was designed, procured and managed under challenging circumstances.
- Effective liaison with the landlord was maintained.
- The lease arrangements and signing process was managed.
- All ICT systems were installed.
- Different furniture options were investigated and a package procured.
- Full co-ordination was managed between site workers and furniture installers.
- All FM and house management matters were defined and implemented.
- Quality control and monitoring was completed.